Peter Rabbit's Easter contains:
- 6 digital papers 15x15cm - (jpeg and png format - transparent background) 300dpi
- 23 loose illustrations (in watercolour and lines) - (png format) transparent background - 300dpi
- 8 compositions with Peter - (png format) transparent background - 300dpi
- 14 compositions without Peter - (png format) transparent background - 300dpi
This product is DIGITAL.
Download link will be sent by email after payment confirmation.
When you purchase one of the digital kits from our store, you acquire the Product Use License. This means that all files authored by Francy Atelier belong exclusively to the author, Francielly Manfrin Tamiozo and Francy Atelier. All files are legally registered and protected by national and international copyright laws.
WHAT IS IMAGE USE LICENSE?
PERSONAL USE LICENSE: Designed for personal and non-profit projects. Unlimited use.
LICENÇA DE USO COMERCIAL: Destinada a produção de itens/produtos para venda. Essa licença se destina apenas para artesãos, autônomos e MEI.Uso limitado para até 1000 unidades de produtos (por kit digital).
• You can use the images in physical products.
• You can use the images in physical printed or stamped (fabric, paper, etc.).
• You can use the images to reproduce on products of different materials, which are not necessarily printed or printed. Example: Biscuit, EVA, felt, MDF, cookies, etc.
• You can use the images to produce digital invitations and / or menus (not editable), intended only for the final buyer. You cannot sell the editable template file.
• You must create new art that incorporates other features, graphics and / or text. The illustrations must be part of a new product created by you.
• You cannot use images in a logo or brand mascot. It is not allowed to register any trademarks using our cliparts;
• You cannot use the images in collective items;
• You cannot sell any type of file or digital product with the images contained in the kits.
• You cannot use images in editorials, such as booklets, books, magazines, blog posts, among others;
• You cannot use images in software development, mobile applications, desktop applications or video game development.
• You cannot use images in templates for websites, social networks, blogs or online stores.
• It is NOT allowed, under any circumstances, to copy, sublicense, resell, pass on, donate, sell or share the files authored by
Francielly Manfrin Tamiozo. Buying the file does NOT give you the right to commercialize it. Not even if the images are edited or modified.
These acts are classified as piracy or plagiarism and are crimes provided for by law.
♥️ LARGE-SCALE PRODUCTION LICENSE
If you have a Micro Company with production over 1,000 pieces per product, you need to purchase an extra license for large-scale production. Talk to me to find out more.
♥️ License to sell fabrics or embroidery patterns: If you intend to sell fabrics or embroidery patterns, using the arts contained in kits or digital papers, it is necessary to purchase an extra specific license. Talk to me to find out more.
♥️ To use images in courses, video lessons or videos for YouTube, contact me to find out more.
** ATTENTION **
All images contained in the digital kits have COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION.
Therefore, the sale, resale, transfer, donation or copy of the files / images sold on this website is strictly prohibited. All copyrights are reserved to Francielly Manfrin Tamiozo and Francy Atelier.
Piracy is a crime, report it!
SHIPPING AND RETURN
The files are digital. You will receive, by email, the link to download the files.
As it is automatic sending, it is not possible to return the money.
If you have any problems or need help, please contact us by email: email@example.com | I'll be happy to help!