A beautiful printable Weekly Planner for you to download and organize your days with a lot of style!
After your purchase, you’ll receive a link via e-mail to download your product. You just need to do it and print it. Do not lose your chance to have a more charming and organized life.
PS: This is not a physical product. You’ll get your download link via e-mail after your payment.
When purchasing one of the cliparts from our store, you acquire the License to Use the product. This means that all Francy Atelier authorship files belong exclusively to the author, Francielly Manfrin Tamiozo and to Francy Atelier. All files are legally registered and protected by national and international copyright laws.
WHAT IS AN IMAGE USE LICENSE?
PERSONAL USE LICENCE: Designed for personal and non-profit projects. Unlimited use.
COMMERCIAL USE LICENCE: For the production of items / products for sale. This licence is only intended for artisans, freelancers, and individual microentrepreneurs (MEI). Limited use up to 1000 product units (per clipart).
• You can use the images in physical products.
• You can use the images in physically printed or stamped (fabric, paper, etc.).
• You can use the images to reproduce on products of different materials, which are not necessarily printed or printed. Example: Biscuit, EVA, felt, MDF, cookies, etc.
• You can use the images to produce digital invitations and / or menus (not editable), intended only for the final buyer. You cannot sell the editable template file.
• You must create new art that incorporates other features, graphics and / or text. The illustrations must be part of a new product created by you.
• You cannot use images in a logo or brand mascot. It is not allowed to register any trademarks using our cliparts;
• You cannot use the images in collective items;
• You cannot sell any type of file or digital product with the images contained in the kits.
• You cannot use images in editorials, such as booklets, books, magazines, blog posts, among others;
• You cannot use images in software development, mobile applications, desktop applications or video game development.
• You cannot use images in templates for websites, social networks, blogs or online stores.
• It is NOT allowed, under any circumstances, to copy, sublicense, resell, transfer, donate, sell or share files authored by Francielly Manfrin Tamiozo. Purchasing the file does NOT entitle you to commercialize it. Not even if the images are edited or modified. These acts are classified as piracy or plagiarism and are crimes provided for by law.
♥️ LARGE-SCALE PRODUCTION LICENCE
If you have a Micro Company with production of over 1,000 pieces per product, you need to purchase an extra licence for large-scale production. Talk to me to find out more.
♥️ Licence to sell fabrics or embroidery patterns: If you intend to sell fabrics or embroidery patterns, using the arts contained in kits or digital papers, it is necessary to purchase an extra specific licence. Talk to me to find out more.
♥️ To use images in courses, video lessons, or videos for YouTube, contact me to find out more.
** ATTENTION **
All images contained in the cliparts have COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION.
Therefore, the sale, resale, transfer, donation or copy of the files / images sold on this website is strictly prohibited. All copyrights are reserved to Francielly Manfrin Tamiozo and Francy Atelier.
Piracy is a crime, report it!
SHIPPING AND RETURN
The files are digital. You will receive, by email, the link to download the files.
As it is automatic sending, it is not possible to return the money.
If you have any problems or need help, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org | I’ll be happy to help!